Samsung LCD TV crashes, What should I do?

buhkdh

What should I do if my smart TV crashes? Factory reset? Flash the TV? If the smart TV is found to be crashed, you should first find out the reason, and then solve the problem. Here are the solutions for Samsung LCD TV crashes.

The reasons for TV freezes are nothing more than a few categories: too much cache, which affects memory jams and leads to freezes; poor system optimization; aging equipment, etc. After confirming the cause of Samsung TV crash, we will solve it accordingly.
Samsung LCD TV.jpg

Method 1: Download the cleaning software​

For the cause of too much cache, you can download the cleaning software to release the memory of the TV and improve the usage rate. The software can effectively release more TV storage space by cleaning up memory garbage, residual installation packages, uninstalling residuals, and cache garbage.

Method 2: Reset factory settings​

One disadvantage of restoring the factory settings is that all the content in the TV will be deleted, so if you decide to restore the factory settings, you should make a backup of the content. Of course, this method is the easiest, and the relevant buttons can be found directly in the system settings.
Samsung TV.png

Method 3: Optimize and upgrade the system​

By optimizing and upgrading the system, the problem of Samsung TV crash can be effectively solved. The TV will download the latest firmware. After the download and automatic decompression are completed, the upgrade will be performed automatically. During the upgrade process, the TV screen will be black, and the indicator light will keep flashing. After the flashing stops, manually restart the TV and the upgrade is complete.

Through the above methods, you can solve the problem of Samsung TV frequently crashing or restarting. However, it should be noted that upgrading the system may lead to incompatibility between the original software and the system, and some functions may be restricted or cancelled.