Selected top 5 smart robotcleanser with long endurance and powerful suction

Carl B

Even if the work is not busy, I just want to spread out on the sofa to empty myself when I come home. I'm not in the mood to clean up. It's better to let the robotcleanser do the work directly. The robotcleanser will not lift dust, can shuttle under the bed sofa, and has strong power and strong suction, enough to clean every corner of the family. It's much easier to have a robotcleanser. Recommend several cost-effective robotcleanser.

1. Midea R1-L083B robotcleanser ¥ 579

Highlight: equipped with a strong inner core, it not only saves energy and power, but also has a long-term strong suction. And has the intelligent power-off protection, effectively prevents the leakage from damaging the battery, extends the service life.

2. Midea's long-lasting 4000Pa i5 robotcleanser ¥ 849

Highlight: with 2600 Ma battery, it can clean for a long time and reduce charging times. And use thin fuselage design, easy to clean under the furniture, clean the floor completely clean.

3. Panasonic's powerful MC-8R76C robotcleanser ¥ 999

Highlight: it adopts leluo triangle design, with smaller volume, flexible turning and wide cleansing coverage area. And the endurance is strong, charging once can cleanse the whole house floor, reducing the trouble of charging back and forth.

4. Haier TT53pro robotcleanser

Highlight: it has 4500 PA hurricane suction force, which can absorb the large particles on the ground and ensure the ground is clean and sanitary. And equipped with a large number of dust boxes, which can accommodate the garbage and dust cleaned for many times and avoid frequent dumping.

5. Fmart's W600 robotcleanser ¥ 1099

Highlight: equipped with intelligent control wet towing technology, timely adjust the water seepage to ensure even water. And has 1800 PA surging suction, effectively reducing suction loss, ensuring deep cleaning effect.

Please be advised the selected top 5 smart robotcleansers can be purchased on JD.COM with discounts.