Seriously talk about a few points I can't stand in The Outsider 2020

akagi1945

After watching all 10 episodes of The Outsider , the comments are on the polarization. I personally feel that the first few episodes are at 8 points, the latter few episodes are at 7 points, and the overall score is about 7.5 points. Some comments of The Outsider saying that those who scored low were either superficial or impatient, I came out and talked about a few points that I felt could not stand.

The Outsider (2020) Reiview

1. A large number of useless characters and plots.

The advantage of a slow pace is that it advances the entire story a little bit, and at the same time it can establish a full character. But watching the whole The Outsider, I really didn't see the fullness of the widow's image, what's its role in The Outsider? I can now understand that the widow's fierce, sad, exposed and irritable inner heart, and being in a conflict between emotion and reason, but her image needs to spend so many plots and lenses to show it? I thought she would run away in the end of The Outsider, but No. People were running around for her husband's case, but she just stayed at home. In the first few episodes, I even thought that she was the protagonist, and later found out that she was not in The Outsider whole story at all. Similarly, there is the lawyer, Holly's lover, Ralph's wife-not that these characters are not needed, but that it takes too much time.

The Outsider

The Outsider 2020

2. Holly's derivation process is too easy.

Just like playing a game, get a clue in one place and finally reason perfectly. It is also very strange to shape Holly. It took a lot of drama to describe Holly's superpowers, but in the end did not see what superpowers she showed? Maybe it's a bit more memory? For the inference movie, isn't the best example, "A gun that appears at the beginning, will definitely ring at the end"? So can Holly's superpowers play a role in The Outsider?

3. It is logical but has a poor perception of the audience.

From The Outsider's third and fourth episodes, the audience has known that the murderer behind is a deformed creature, the equivalent of the answer has been revealed, it opened the eyes to the audience, so the audience has guessed that the deformed person will definitely be found out, will be caught , Will definitely be killed. Even if Ralph and the widow didn't believe it at first, the audience knew that they would believe it anyway. So the whole show was greatly discounted, only to see how the key plots that had been guessed long ago were reached, but there was nothing unexpected, but the evidence became more and more obvious, and then Ralph believed it, and then The monster was killed in The Outsider. Of course, the whole process is very logical, but the audience's expectations are completely gone, it can be said that it is getting more and more boring.

4. Brainless characters appear indiscriminately to force play.

The last episode can be said to be the culmination of the whole drama, that is finally going to face the monster. So like all boring horror movies, the screenwriter may think the plot is too boring. You must have a character IQ to drop it to make it a little turbulent. Okay, so the old man does n’t follow the plan, he must tell his brother. They are going to catch monsters-the problem is, I stand in the position of this elder brother, and I can't see at all if I don't tell him, what is the danger? Are they not safe enough to hide at home? Why did he tell his brother for his safety? No, I'm wayward, because I'm grumpy, so I have to tell.

5. The plot in the cave is completely illogical.

If I were that monster in The Outsider , I must have turned off the light, then hid to sneak attack, or moved to another place early, why should I turn on the light and wait for someone to kill him? ? I thought there would be an ambush, but as a result there was no fart. The monster roared twice, and the cave shook. I thought he was going to summon the dragon, but the result was only bluffing and scaring? ? Then they said that the shot hole would collapse, but in the end a lot of shots were fired, and the hole did not collapse? ? Really feel uncomfortable for this monster! Even if you are weak, can't you hide after turning off the lights! Watt your head? In the end, somehow I have to play face-changing. What do I think I want to become, but the result is just a performance? Then why did Ralph know that he couldn't live if he smashed his head? Where is self-confidence? When you hit him in the head, you have to ride on him, can't you stand farther? What if the brains are poisonous? Then the cloned brother came in somehow, and I thought he was under control-theoretically it is possible, but people are fine. Summary: In the end, the process of fighting monsters makes me feel that these people are bullying and weak. . And rookies peck at each other. . .

6. In the last episode of The Outsider , what the hell was that dialogue? ?

Holly had to ask a bunch of questions, and Ralph yelled to stop asking questions! Then Holly had to ask. Do n’t understand why Holly has to ask? Why didn't Ralph ask her to ask? Ralph didn't want to ask questions, why didn't he shoot directly as soon as he entered? ? The answer is very simple. Everyone has seen the Journey to the West. If you don't touch the monk's meat twice, you can't play it. Momo rubbing looked at nausea! A headshot is done directly, you must fall in love with the monster.