Soundbar Brand Analysis: Sony HT-ST5000 With 7.1. 2 channels

vivian334

After watching an analysis of Samsung Soundbar, I would like to share my feelings of Sony soudbar here. Sony's advantage is full format support, and by the way there is a small golden circle, suitable for users who like to listen to music. (ps. the Samsung analysis is shown at https://www.tvsbook.com/threads/is-samsung-amplifier-good-brand-analysis-for-2020-home-theater.1887/)

Sony HT-ST5000 With 7.1. 2 channels

Sony HT-ST5000 With 7.1. 2 channels

The Sony HT-ST5000 with full reflection surround channel is the flagship, and the decoding ability and interface specifications are top-level. The Sony HT-ST5000 quality has also improved a lot, but it seems that there is no physical surround expansion capability in Sony HT-ST5000.

In contrast, the Sony HT-Z9F + Z9R package is more affordable, but only sells one less. The SONY HT-X8500 and SONY 9000F are only one wireless subwoofer apart, and the amount of consultation and purchase is not small, but this is actually 2.1 audio, and the wireless surround cannot be expanded. I personally really do not recommend it unless the belief is limited. In contrast, although the HT-S500RF is old, surround and subwoofer are still wired, but for users who care about the effect of the film, you can consider.