Talk about the top 10 NS games in my mind, not 4399

Dramaqueen

Talk about the top 10 NS games in my mind. The rankings are in order, covering various game types, just look at it, light spray. Seek game suggestions to come in

1.The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
AVG God. Get the pot lid, bow and arrow, and paraglider for a lifetime. It should be invincible before the next generation host comes out

2.Super Mario Odyssey
If Mario Odyssey AVG is not suitable for the previous one, please try the second one. , The strongest representative of the 3D horse, if you don't play it, NS Bai bought it. The back two are not as godlike as the first two. Just play

3.Carriage 8
RAC can be light and hard, and the joy of network warfare is actually a god. In view of the old work and most people ’s limited network conditions, they can only be placed in the third

4. FTG
fights to pick people, most people think that this ca n’t be played, but people who know it will definitely think it ’s good. Conscience

5.Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
The top class of PAR MAP party is not high for the audience of NS

6. Milk Blade 2
JRPG has been set up in recent years, the system is a more perfect work, just like a novice, the game time value is back to the ticket price

7.Fire Emblem: ThreeHouses
SLG is the world's first new

8.War Chess
and it is definitely not a loss to buy 8. Pokemon Sword and Shield JRPG Ren's host do you not play Pokemon? The best game I can play now

9.New Super Mario Bros. U
AVG 2D horse limit, I guess Nintendo himself does not know how to break through, the old work can only reach this ranking

10.Splatoon 2
FPS I would like to give Sister Sa ’s new work (if it ’s out) the best FPS still has a heavy world view. The joyous suddenness ca n’t be brought in.

If it ’s all available, the rest should be cold rice and 4399 It ’s okay.