TCL V8H Pro 2024 TV Review

XXMAN98

TCL has introduced its latest TV model, the V8H Pro 2024 series, offering three sizes - 55-inch, 65-inch, and 75-inch - to cater to varying preferences and room sizes. Packed with advanced features, including 4K 120Hz support and ample storage configuration of 3+64GB, the V8H Pro aims to redefine the viewing experience.

TCL V8H Pro TV.jpg

Display Technology

The TCL V8H Pro sets a new benchmark for high-refresh-rate displays in its price range. With support for 120Hz refresh rate and equipped with the powerful T2+TSR image enhancement engine, this TV delivers stunning visuals with a wide color gamut of 130% movie-grade original colors. The metal full-screen design enhances the aesthetics while ensuring durability.

Visual Enhancement Features

Featuring the T2+TSR image enhancement engine, the TCL V8H Pro offers a plethora of visual enhancement features, including pixel reconstruction, intelligent scene clarity, precise noise reduction, color purification, smooth processing, and AI scene optimization. Additionally, it supports MEMC motion compensation and VRR variable refresh rate for smoother motion and reduced screen tearing.

TCL V8H Pro T2 chip.jpg

Smart Connectivity

The TCL V8H Pro TV provides seamless connectivity options to enhance the user experience. With support for 2.4G/5G dual-band WiFi smart switching, users can enjoy fast and stable internet connectivity. The TV offers six screen casting methods, including WeChat remote rapid casting, movie and TV app rapid casting, and Apple Airplay mirroring. The "Xiao T" remote voice control feature adds convenience, allowing users to control the TV with voice commands. Moreover, the TV supports video calls, Tencent START cloud gaming, and smart home appliance control, offering a comprehensive suite of smart functionalities.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the TCL V8H Pro 2024 TV series sets a new standard in the realm of high-refresh-rate displays, offering a combination of advanced features and smart functionalities. Whether it's the immersive visual experience powered by the T2+TSR image enhancement engine or the seamless connectivity options, this TV series promises to elevate your home entertainment setup. With its sleek design, cutting-edge technology, and versatile features, the TCL V8H Pro is poised to deliver an exceptional viewing experience for users seeking high-quality entertainment.

Eleanor8

Just got the TCL V8H Pro myself and loving it so far, but this is the first review I've seen. Can anyone else confirm the reviewer's experience with picture quality and features?

sasamomo

TCL TVs offer great value for the money, but can they compete with high-end models? This review will determine if the V8H Pro is a true upgrade from my current TCL TV. (or) I'm a bit hesitant about TCL compared to Sony or Samsung. Is the V8H Pro good enough to win me over?

Mogens

The review mentions Dolby Vision, but what about HDR10+? Do viewers really notice a difference between the two HDR formats?