The Best Animated TV series in 2020- 84.4% rating 5stars

ashley

, "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" was rebroadcast on the Disney streaming platform Twelve episodes of brand new stories-they are called "Clone Wars Saved"

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 7
  • Director : Dave Filoni / Stuart Lee / Kyle Dunleavy / Brian O'Connell
  • Screenplay : George Lucas / Matt Mitchnowitz / Brent V. Foer Reedman
  • starring : Tom Kane / Di Braley Becker / Matt Lanter / James Arnold Taylor / Ashley Eckstein / More ...
  • Genre: Science Fiction / Animation
  • Producer Country / Region: US
  • Language: English
  • Premiere: 2020-02-21 (US)

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 7 Reiviw: about S7 Epidodes 9 &10

The Clone Wars these two episodes were super nice, and they are gradually getting in line with the movie. The destruction of the Old Republic and the Jedi Council is doomed. Palpatine, as Lord of the Sith, had been the Supreme Speaker of the Old Republic for so many years, but no one had discovered his true identity. The villain Duc Earl, Moore and Griffiths also revealed the true situation of the Jedi Knights, but their arrogance blinded them. When I first started watching the movie, I didn't quite understand why Anakin, who was Qiu Senwan, suddenly turned away. In the supplementary cloning war, I slowly understood. The Jedi ’s hypocrisy and arrogance made Anakin doubt whether his position was correct. After the Jedi Council forced his apprentice Asoka away, Anakin began to waver.

1588232352752.png

When the Jedi Council sent Anakin to monitor Anakin ’s best friend at the time, the highest speaker, Anakin felt that this was against his conscience, because it did not conform to the Jedi Knight ’s principles of conduct. Anakin joined the Jedi Council but was not awarded the title of Master, which is an insult to Anakin. When Anakin informed the Jedi Council that his good friend, the highest speaker, was Lord Sith, and volunteered to arrest the speaker, Master Wen distrusted and rejected him. When Master Temperature ignored the Jedi Guidelines and wanted to kill the Supreme Speaker directly, Anakin eventually completely lost confidence in the Jedi Council and directly cut Master Temperature, causing Master Temperature to be killed by the Speaker. Note, however, that Anakin did not kill Master Temperature but only broke his hand, showing that Anakin was not completely blackened at this time.

1588232257664.png

Only when the speaker, Palpatine accepted him as an apprentice and gave him the title of Darth Vader, he was completely blackened. After all, the biggest mistake Jedi Knights made is to participate in the clone war. The Jedi Warriors were originally guardians of peace, but they led the clones to fight everywhere and create wars. The Jedi Warrior was originally a marginal crowd far from power, but was given the title of General and had the power to control the Republic. In my opinion, the Mandalorians at that time pursued peace more than Jedi Knights.

After watching these two episodes, I was completely fanned by Darth Moore. A member of the Brotherhood of the Dark Night was forced to become an apprentice of Lord Sith, a toolman abandoned by Lord Sith, struggling on the edge of darkness. Moore saw through everything and warned the Jedi Warriors, but was unable to persuade the stubborn Jedi Warriors. Alone to destroy the Sith Lord's plan, but was stopped by the arrogant Jedi Knights. It is such a small person, but it reflects us in real life, clearly seeing the development of evil forces, but feel helpless and frustrated.

Last edited: