The Last of Us: Part II Media Rating List: Best Game on PS5

As one of Sony's most important work, "The Last of Us Part II" (The Last of Us Part II) was established in 2014 and was not officially announced to the world until two years later. Before it officially determines the release date, it always keeps releasing the relevant trailer at the rate of one per year. Although the release date of the new work The Last of Us: Part II is approaching, many media scores have been released. It can be said that the high score is a piece. Presumably everyone is also curious about what the evaluation is. Let's take a look at this list of media scores of The Last of Us: Part II.

The Last of Us: Part II Media Rating List

IGN: 10 points (Masterpiece)

The Last of Us: Part II is a masterpiece. Compared with the previous one, it has evolved in all aspects, including system play, movie narrative, and rich world design.

GameSpot: 8 points

When I cleared The Last of Us: Part II , I am not sure if I like this work, this is an unacceptable game. Part of the reason is Ellie herself. What she does is beyond your control. She is complicated and flawed. Her selfishness has hurt many people. Sometimes, the pain you cause can make you feel numb. But the more I think about it, the more I appreciate the core stories and characters in this book. I don't want this to happen, this is its beauty and destruction.

Other media ratings

• Push Square - 10/10
  • GameInformer - 10/10
  • GamesRadar - 5/5
  • VGC - 5/5

update:

GRYOnline.pl
Jun 12, 2020
Games don't have to feature only nice characters that everyone loves. Instead, they should make us think. Pissed off. Be ambiguous. And this is what The Last of Us: Part II is. An outstanding game.

Digital Trends

The Last of Us Part II is a gut punch in the best way...A tour de force that takes the best parts of the original and molds them into their finest forms. The story will leave you reeling, and there are several unexpected turns that will keep you invested throughout. The level of detail and quality in the world creation and story building are at the top of their class.

Telegraph

Last of Us Part II might even surpass the achievements of its predecessor. For while it inevitably lacks that first game’s shock of the new, it instead trades on the player’s familiarity with its characters and their backstories to take them somewhere equally unexpected. And while it may lose its focus a little in the penultimate reels, Last of Us II eventually lands an emotional punch that will be felt long after the credits roll.

Guardian

This is an unlikely comparison, but now that I’ve had some time to absorb The Last of Us Part II, it reminds me thematically of Shadow of the Colossus, another game about how consuming grief and anger can be. I was similarly poleaxed by that game’s clever manipulation of the player’s power, the way it also used the language of video games to make you think twice about your actions. The Last of Us Part II is another story that could only work as a game, the kind of challenging, groundbreaking work that comes along two or three times a decade.

USgamer

The Last of Us Part 2 is an outstanding action game; a darker, more introspective follow-up that seeks to challenge the conventions of big-budget action games. In this it's not always successful, but its execution is impeccable, and its story proves an appropriate bookend to the story of Joel and Ellie. In short, it's some of Naughty Dog's best work.

IGN Japan

The Last of Us Part II tries too hard to differentiate itself from its predecessor. While astonishing cityscapes and more varied combat options are great evolutions, Part II lacks the poetic serenity that made the original road-movie-like epic such a masterpiece. On top of that, uninteresting new characters burden the story, making Ellie's journey feel conventional and not nearly as captivating as the original.

Wyatt21

The original "The Last of Us" seven years ago was the benchmark for all subsequent narrative-oriented games, and the "The last of us Part2" undoubtedly reached and refreshed this standard.
This aspect is because the volume of this work is much larger than the previous generation, so it can tell a story with a wider dimension and more speculative value; on the other hand, it is because the quality of pictures, levels, battles, AI, etc. all appear To different degrees of progress. "The Last Survivor: Part 2" is not only the best narrative-oriented game to date, but also shows the highest level of polishing technology in today's game world.