The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild Review

reality

I first encountered Link, not in zelda's work, but in mayhem. I don't have a particular interest in the green hat culture, but somehow, I really liked the use of this green-clad elf boy, who I thought looked a lot like Robin Hood at the time. Finally one day, in The process of my own fumbling, I found The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It's hard to describe my shock. At that time, I was just a child playing with the red and white machine, GBA, after growing up did not almost touch the mainframe (at that time), can only play with the PC on the CS. I don't know, the original game level design can be so clever, the original dozens of trillion size of the game, actually shaped a complete hailar kingdom for me to explore.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild

In a blinding glance, ten years passed, with a passable salary, a life of two o 'clock and a line every day. The apocalypse came when I thought I would never be able to play the 3D zelda of the open world again. "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild" is set to become The Nintendo Switch convoy blockbuster. This time, I won't miss it. Since it is a personal evaluation, I will combine my game experience.

1. Game

Let's put it this way: I can just chop wood, stop time, add vectors, and take off. Perhaps you have not yet started the wilderness, do not know what I am talking about, please do not worry, I will try to explain the fun of the game. But as the game progressed, I found that the game was more ambitious than ever, and it gradually stripped away its pretensions to reveal a unique and unrepeatable quality. It's not The elder scrolls 5 or any other open world, it's The Legend of Zelda, The most innovative and original Zelda.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild

The secret to game addiction: 1. Get close enough to the real physics engine that you can use your imagination to solve problems in multiple ways or discover new ways to play. 2. Anti-science temple skills, such as time-outs and icicles, not only do not conflict with article 1, but also increase the gameplay and imagination of the game. 3. The clever content Settings make the map not too big and you always have the desire to explore. 4. As a result of the above three points, as you continue to learn the game, the fun is also accumulating, which in turn drives you to learn more gameplay and eventually become addicted.

2. Picture Quality

"The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild" game screen, let me look very comfortable. Because it is a cross-platform work, to take care of the function of WIIU, the rest of the wilderness did not learn other 3A games, texture, savings effects, but a new way, with oil/near cartoon painting style depicting hailaer magnificent mountains and rivers.

I have to say, it worked very well. The use of color according to the location of the map, complement each other. North of the ice and snow land to see the mountain dance galaxy original wax figure. The volcano on mount grudeau roared into the sky. Hailaer plain green grass, birds, flowers, harmless, buried in the sword of the holy light, solemn atmosphere.

Still, there is one area where points have to be deducted. Although the wilderness is the best compromise between function and graphics, and the game is visually pleasing, it is still a pity that after the initial patch, the graphics are weakened. The range of view has been lowered so that the movement of the monster, which was once very far away, is now restricted. And after the patch, the frame number of buried sword site is still low, how much affect the mood of the first entry here.

3. Story

Zelda's story, it's easy to tell. Brave sleeps for a hundred years, wake up after the unity of the vast masses of hailar, killed the devil, and the princess two people. Like a cliche story? Yeah, it's old-fashioned, but it's subtle. It's a great way to tell a story. I love it. The plot of the rest of the wilderness is based on two parts: 1. As the main plot: the common memories with the princess, and the fetters of the four heroes. 2. As a side story: completely substitute in link, because to the new town, or because of a side mission, and get to know a flesh and blood NPC, and then experience the sense of the world of hailar.

To sum up, my personal rating of "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild" is as follows:
Game: ★★★★★ 10 (to the United States, fun degree, degrees of freedom, operational are irreproachable)
Picture: ★★★★★ 9.8 (flaws on the game experience is minimal, the console and handheld mode are pretty good)
Music: ★★★★★ 10 (music volume and good, and the game fit well, sound effects as well)
Story: ★★★★★ 10 (the main line crisp, like coffee, bitter with gan; Branch lines are abundant, such as youlan, and there is no lack of touching scenes.)
Overall score: ★★★★★ 10

Conclusion: epoch-making open world game, extremely high degree of freedom, as the benchmark of the new era of games is not too much. Instead of wallowing in the classic brand of the name of the rest, but repeatedly innovative, for the player to bring infinite happiness, as well as the audio-visual supreme enjoyment. Personally, I have been playing the highest point of my game career for more than 20 years. Because of the existence in the world, so the world seems warm part of the game.