The Sims 4 Solutions: Shortcut keys, moving problem and shares

Carl B

I believe most players have already experienced The Sims 4. How do you feel about it?Here are some tips and tricks for newcomers to The Sims 4. I have been playing the Sim series for a long time. Share some of the methods that you know about how to operate Sims 4 more conveniently.

The Sims 4 Solutions: Shortcut keys

The frequently used shortcut keys are "`" "1" "2" "3", not the 123 in front of the keypad. These keys can control the game speed, and "`" (the one on the left of 1) can pause the game at any time.

There are buttons that are often used in M, visiting neighbors, going to bars, libraries, and traveling.

Next is F1, quickly switch to life mode.

F2 quickly switches to the construction mode. Delete is often used in the construction mode to quickly sell furniture (some garbage and useless cribs can also be sold).

Just select a piece of furniture and press shift to copy it. I used it when I bought a bunch of the same things.

The two "," "" on the right of the letter M can change the direction of various furniture. (It is the key of the book title number,

C key can take a quick screenshot, the screenshot exists in C:\Users\ARR\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ screenshot file.

The Sims 4 Solutions: Moving problem

Ordinary moving can be solved through the moving function in the mobile phone. If you want someone from another family to move in and live with you or you move in. Enter the game, when you reach this interface, click the family management in the upper right corner:

After selecting the family you want to modify, the following will appear and then click.

Then choose another family, you can move out or move in.

If you want to live in a house but there are people in it, you can choose to drive out the residents.

There are many other villains in the game that you haven't seen before. You can get rid of the unwanted ones, live in the new ones, and click "Not in the World" to see.

other

The writer is still more profitable, but it is weakened a lot compared to 3. It took several hours to earn a million dollor in the game. Painting is more profitable. You can buy special emblems in the game.

You can also achieve immortality by entering the game, and then select the game option - there is an automatic ageing, you can choose No. You can also choose to play unsimulated citizens that will grow old.

The annoying setting in the game is that if you don’t exercise regularly, you will become fat. I worked hard to make money and found myself turned into a fat person.