The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Short Review

I haven't played with the first two generations of The Witcher, but I was attracted by The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt as soon as I came up, and I spent 3 days in immersion. I think this attraction mainly comes from excellent plot production.

1589518780275.png

First of all, the branch line of The Witcher 3 is very rich, which not only comes from the number of branch lines, but also from the great efforts of the production team in the branch line plot. Each branch line of The Witcher 3 tells a story, and many stories have a magical ending.

1589518848159.png

For example, when you receive a task from a villager, the villager says that someone is chasing him and asking you to help him. When you find the person who chases him, you will hear another story. It turns out that the villager who gave you the task did the most heinous thing before the enemy chased him. At this time, you have to make a choice. Who do you believe? Who are you helping?

1589518807224.png

However, after playing so many tasks at present, I feel that there is still a tendency to choose The Witcher 3 as the plot, which is to avoid conflict and keep neutrality.

1589518816784.png

At present, it's not very difficult to play at level 16, but it's no doubt that you will die if you are attacked. In fact, the setting of The Witcher 3 is very real. After all, no matter how strong the demon hunter is, the chance of death is very high when he is surrounded by 4 or 5 monsters. Maybe it's because I really like The Witcher 3, so I don't care about some small flaws. I don't think what I want to play with needs to be tangled up in small flaws. The Witcher 3 is very worth starting with.