What do you think of the game Ark Survival Evolved?

Leonord D

When you think that you can rely on yourself to clean trees, rocks, metals and various resources, even if you build a base, even a king, there are actually mobile fortresses at sea.

When I thought it would be OK to be in the metal age, there are actually electrical, heavy weapons such as gun detonator explosive C4.

When I thought that there was a sea fortress, there would be no worries about food and clothing. In fact, there were aerial fortress and underwater fortress.

When Ark was thought to be a survival game like famine, Ark was actually a copy game.

When thinking that the copy has a variety of advanced equipments, it is finished. In fact, the copy does not have a boss, just collecting items.

When I thought that the collected items (tribute) could be opened at the tribute terminal, it was actually a bigger boss.

When I thought I had solved the three bosses and then cleared the customs, I actually collected tributes.

When I found the final cave, I thought it was a big boss after opening the door, but it was actually just a teleporter.

I think Ark is a survival game in an ancient world, in fact, Ark is a science fiction game.

The most annoying thing is that you think the Ark is one, in fact there are ten million Arks.

What do you think of the game Ark Survival Evolved?

What do you think of the game Ark Survival Evolved? Welcome to comment.