What movies have you watched over 5 times? Mine is...

Anna

I have watched Four Weddings and a Funeral‎ (1994) for over 5 times. The most impressive thing that this movie told me is that when you are young, you must marry the person you love. If you don’t, it’s because you don’t have enough love. When you have a young, brave and persistent heart, reality can be changed and reality is always changing.

The male protagonist Hugh Grant is an actor I like. Hugh Grant is not very handsome in my eyes, but he is a gentleman that I love, maybe influenced by Notting Hill. Charles in Four Weddings and a Funeral‎ (1994) is similar to the role in the bookstore of Notting Hill. In the movie, Charles (Hugh Grant) has encountered countless weddings over the past 30 years, but every time, the groom is not him. He always plays the roles of best man and friend, and in his cognition, he may not have thought that one day he will step into the church.

What's movies have you watched over 5 times?

In the first Angus & Laura wedding, Charles met Carrie from the United States, a very attractive and beautiful woman. Charles fell in love with her at first sight, and "naturally" had a one-night stand with her after the banquet. The man hasn't thought about stability, but the women think that each other should be held accountable. Then the woman left.

I like British humor very much. This movie always shows a great sense of humor through some plain words. Charles' humor occasionally makes him say the wrong thing. When asked about the relationship between a friend and his partner, the friend said: "She’s no longer my girl friend." Charles thought they had broken up, that is, "...She never stopped bonking." "She’s now my wife."

In the second Bernard & Lydia wedding, Charles met Carrie again. When he wholeheartedly thought that he could continue his relationship, he didn't expect that Carrie has been engaged.

Before the third Hamish & Carrie wedding, Charles and Carrie met.

The only funeral in the play pulled us out of the happiness of marriage. Gareth died of a heart attack at Carrie's wedding. Matthew's eulogy at the funeral became almost the focus of the film. Poems by American poet W.H Auden:

Funeral Blues
Stop all the clocks,cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum,
Bring out the coffin,let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead,
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North,my South,my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon,my midnight,mu talk,my song;
I thought that love would last forever:I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now;put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

The last one, Charles & Caroline's wedding. When Charles found out that Carrie was divorced, he hesitated. Sometimes, we are always panicked by timing. Of course, this is just a movie. In order to fulfill the audience's wishes, Charles finally got his wish with Carrie after being punched, taking the promise of no marriage forever.

I believe that when we choose to enter marriage because of love, our hearts are always full of hope. However, change is the most helpless thing for people. Of course, I don't think marriage can last long. However, the prerequisite for this situation must be that people can adapt and be compatible with each other over time. And I love this movie.

What movies have you watched over 5 times?