When Amazon's "Modern Love" does not include lesbian, Netflix comes with "A Secret Love"

ashley

Netflix "A Secret Love" tells the story of Patty and Terry announced that two women from the tight-lipped, to old age cabinet, up to 72 years of love. Whenever mentioning homosexual like A Secret Love, love regardless of gender, it will always default to men. But it is clear that we have many lesbians who are interpreting their own life stories. I've never been this proud to be a lesbian, to be who I really am after watching it! How I wish I could grow old with someone I love just like Patty & Terry did in A Secret Love.

A Secret Love

A Secret Love​

If there is enough sorrow to resonate, their grief is far from being taken seriously.

A Secret Love is not just a documentary presenting the touching stories of a special relationship between two women through 72 years,but also about choosing the way that always following our own hearts to live,even it could be much harder than living by the social rules.

A Secret Love

A Secret Love​

People may never get understanding of A Secret Love, sometimes we could also be struggling in all kings of difficult situations.Just hold the core all the time,and never betray the true emotion inside,love is love,that’s the most important thing.

Amazon's original drama "Modern Love" has 8 episodes. He has already talked about male and female surrogacy, and there is no time to reserve one episode for two ladies.

A Secret Love

A Secret Love​

An English drama I like very much, "Killing Eve" is the first unrestricted episode featuring two female characters (CP) on the largest cable platform, and even such a drama is as much as possible. T

Netflix not only produced lesbian dramas like A Secret Love, but also movies (Campus Love Saints) this year. I will always support Netflix.