Why does everybody like Ethan Hunt in Mission: Impossible

mtn328

For 20 years, I've followed that Hollywood star, Tom Cruise, who never seems to get old, as he weaves an intellectual web and performs death-defying stunts on screen. Thanks to the Internet, I have completed more than 200 episodes of the original TV series without missing anything, and "mission: impossible", which in the long run is a misnamed translation, has become an unshakable monument in my spiritual world.

I'm glad that even at the age of 56, Tom Cruise shows no signs of physical exhaustion and has never lowered his standards for his works. Just as he started to play the leading role more than 20 years ago out of his love for the series, I believe he shares my belief that the three words "Mission: Impossible" should represent the highest standard.

Why do people like Mission: Impossible, or Ethan Hunt?

Why does everybody like Ethan Hunt in Mission: Impossible

From the experience of Mission: Impossible - Fallout, it was clear that he wasn't the best at it, the smartest, the most technologically savvy, or even the luckiest. He was constantly faced with embarrassing situations like cars breaking down, being watched by the police, being watched by passersby, and being teased by colleagues, whether intentionally or not.

If anything stood out, it was that in the cloud of espionage, Ethan Hunt was always the one who could stand the worst of all. He was always running, chasing, climbing, in the most difficult places. Ethan Hunt never hesitates to use all his physical and mental resources in a desperate fight.

More than Ethan Hunt, but only when he challenges an impossible task do colleagues nod with relief that Ethan can do it.

At the same time, Ethan Hunt is also the most kind-hearted. He has never compromised the principle that every life is important. He sticks to the strategy of going forward with a sword and cutting the tumor with a scalpel instead of a simple hammers. As for those who derided the IMF's methods as "Halloween tricks", they were all cheered.

Ethan Hunt, the ace spy, the hero who has saved the world countless times, the man who has been handsome for more than 20 years and is still handsome, doesn't want to be big.

He has always been a skill point is limited, blood slightly thick, shortcomings and embarrassment of constant ordinary people, is his indomitable and indomitable, he is willing to pay for the right thing all determination, became a powerful force to let evil tremble.

His identity is top secret, high to high, but let a person feel friendly and kind, his whereabouts, ever-changing, but always play a gentle angel, watching the world he cares about.