Xbox Series X or PS5? Which will the next generation console start with?

Celine2020

Will the next generation console start with Xbox Series X or ps5? The general principle looks at three points: hardware performance, game lineup and service. Choose the host according to your own needs. In the next era, it is expected that two companies will open at 55, and there is nothing to follow. More and more online games are cross-platform, no need to worry about online popularity.

Hardware performance: Xbox Series X> PS5

Game lineup
: European and American-style RPG, gun car ball, heavy multiplayer online game selection Xbox Series X; Japanese-style game, partial single-player game selection PS5. This is a very intuitive look at the first-party game lineup of Xbox and PS 2.

Service: Currently Xbox has XGP, and Sony has not announced its own subscription system.

If this question is asked in this way, the item "I want everything" is excluded, then

1 If you like PS or XB exclusive, then it is recommended to start with the corresponding machine
2 If you are not interested in the monopoly of the two, and more are used to play third-party games, then
  • 2.1 Your budget is OK, buy XSX
  • 2.2 Your budget is tight, then
  • 2.2.1 XSX is a little more expensive than PS5, wait a minute, gritt your teeth, go to XSX
  • 2.2.2 XSX is much more expensive than PS5, bear with it, go to PS5
3 If you have never contacted the host before and want to try or follow suit, then
  • 3.1 You have friends to play with, what friends buy what you buy
  • 3.2 You have no friends, no specific suggestions, please do whatever you want
4 If you do n’t think about starting, then no matter who the machine is, do n’t start within one year of sale

I will choose Microsoft's Xbox series X in the next generation. The reasons are explained below.
  1. The overall performance of ps5 lags too much, and the short-term performance from the crazy overband continues to fail to match the silent frequency performance of Xbox series x.
  2. Hidden dangers of product quality from crazy overband. Everything can't violate the laws of nature and thermodynamics theorem. Overclocking to such an extent that it is not water-cooled is difficult to suppress. No matter how Sony changes the air-cooled design.
  3. No sincerity for backward compatibility. Compared with Microsoft's smart delivery, the ps5's backward compatibility brings the number of frames to unlock and the resolution improvement entirely depend on the manufacturer. Moreover, after the new game is released, there is a high probability that different versions of ps4 and ps5 will be purchased independently, so the game inventory of ps4 basically cannot play a big role in ps5.
  4. Sony's fraudulent monopoly policy. As we all know, only on playstation is only a temporary exclusive, and Sony players only get betrayal and deception in exchange for their enthusiasm.
To sum up, the royal people continue to choose ps5, anyway, I withdrew, the United States is awesome!
By the way, those emperors who feel that they do n’t deserve to be a Sony player without platinum, are I a Sony player? If you say it, it ’s okay. I say I am me.

Pikachu

Theoretical performance: Xbox dominant
Like the eighth generation, both Sony and Microsoft used AMD's custom processors for the console market. The previous-generation AMD Jaguar processor is based on the simplified Bulldozer (dozer) micro-architecture, and this generation of processors uses the Zen 2 architecture that helps AMD salted fish turn over, and the same-frequency performance has made great progress.
Xbox Series X or PS5? Which will the next generation console start with?

Both PS5 and Xbox Series X are 8-core Zen 2 CPUs, and Microsoft has a slightly higher frequency. Compared with PS5, there is also SMT hyper-threading technology support. If the game is optimized, it should have a clear advantage when running on Xbox Series X.