Xming Q1 Pro VS. Dangbei C2, which is better?

BigZ

You may want to buy a portable projector and are confused between Xming Q1 Pro and Dangbei C2. So which one is better?

1. Comparison of Xming Q1 Pro and Dangbei C2

The brightness of Xming Q1Pro is 500 ANSI lumens, while the brightness of Dangbei C2 is 255 ANSI lumens, and the resolution of Xming Q1 Pro is also higher. However, Xming Q1 Pro and Dangbei C2 are different display technologies, Dangbei C2's color performance will be more vivid.

In the configuration, Xming Q1 Pro ROM reached 2GB, Dangbei C2 ROM is only 1GB, and both two projectors have 16GB RAM.

Dangbei C2 is a portable projector, so it has a battery life function that can work for up to two hours without plugging in, with a built-in 9600mAh battery, while the Xming Q1 Pro must be connected to electricity.

In terms of product size and weight, Xming Q1 Pro is heavier and larger, which is actually not suitable for moving and carrying; the advantage of Dangbei C2 is shown in its portability, and it can also be projected flat on the ceiling.

Xming Q1 Pro
1634538691789.png

BigZ

2. Customer Reviews

Xming Q1 Pro.
Relative to the price point is very cost-effective, the machine noise is very small, compact and convenient, the image is pretty good.

Dangbei C2

The projector is very light-weighted, and the image is clear. I love it when I projector to the ceiling, I can lie down to watch movies.

1634538884149.png

BigZ

3. Which one should I choose?

Considering the picture effect, Xming Q1 Pro will have higher resolution and brightness, and the picture will be clearer in comparison; however, Dangbei C2 has the advantage of DLP display technology, and the picture color will be better. Dangbei C2 will have an advantage in the range and specifications if the room is relatively small or is a rental room is more suitable for use.