You might love Tales from the Loop if love stories

reality

Tales from the Loop

Eight episodes of dramatic, subtle stories. Eight episodes of mixed emotions and morals. Each episode is so simple, yet complex.

Tales from the Loop is a Sci-Fi, that contradicts everything about modern TV and movies. It's definitely not an Avengers or Hollywood styled show, where the story isn't why you are rocking up to the cinemas to watch it. There are no light sabers, lazer guns or super powers.

But, there are beautiful stories in Tales from the Loop. Stories told with so much more than just words.

Each episode is slow and subtle. Slow enough to make you wonder and think about all the mystery they have shared with you. They make the small things matter, a lot. They show you that not knowing, is just as beautiful as knowing. They want you to actually use your imagination; That's how old fashioned their writers are.

When I finished the last episode last night, I couldn't stop thinking about it for hours. This really got me.

If you love stories and you love Sci-Fi. Watch this. Any, I love Tales from the Loop.