5 movies worth watching in the early age that teach us a lot

Who says young people must be themed on dreams, madness, promiscuity, etc.? Watching movies is a very subjective matter. Many of the movies recommended below are realistic themes. Because of the reality, it resonates and is worth watching while we are young. I am a very ordinary person. If these movies are useful to me, it means that they are also of reference value for you.

Movies worth to watch when you are young

Good Will Hunting - A movie teaches us how to be yourself
The protagonist Will is a mathematical genius, but because of his stepfather's domestic violence, he has become evasive and inferior, evading to establish intimate relationships with others, evading cooperation with others, covering up his weakness with disdain, wandering and fighting every day, very rebellious. Because of an accidental opportunity, Will, a cleaner, solved a math problem from a mathematics professor and aroused the professor’s attention. The professor did not want him to waste his talents, so he found him and turned him over. Recommend a counselor friend Sean, who uses his own experience to open the protagonist's heart. Although the choice of genius has no reference value for most of us, but we will encounter such big propositions as friendship, love, success and choice, and the movie gives the best interpretation.

A Beautiful Mind - A movie teaches us how to fight against disease
The protagonist is the famous Nash. The most terrifying thing about schizophrenia is that it is impossible to distinguish between true and false. Imagine that one day you suddenly discovered that the people, things, things and those precious moments around you are all fake. How terrible is the collapse? For those who dare to face this reality and are brave enough to move forward, their hearts must be beautiful.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - A movie teaches us how to live the life
If your life was reversed, what kind of experience would it be? This movie gave the answer. The first time I saw love, the second time I saw growth, and the third time I saw life.

Die Welle - A movie teaches us how environment shapes us

Do you the book The Crowd A Study of the Popular Mind? Die Welle could be a powerful example of the crowd effect. The teacher in the movie was placed in the supremacy during the experiment week, turning the class into dictatorship. At first, everyone just had a play mentality, and then slowly, they began to realize the collective. The importance of the whole collective enters a state of madness. Don’t underestimate the power of the environment. At first you will refuse to be assimilated. Later, you need to be recognized, and you can’t jump into some environments. Finally, you will choose to compromise and integrate into the collective. Don’t overestimate your courage to fight against the environment. Fighting for a new environment is the only option.

Life in a day - A movie answers your questions about life
What is love and what am I afraid of losing? Why fear, what do I have, and what do I lack? Is every day repeating, does every day make sense? You have thought about these questions again and again, so if 80,000 ordinary lives are put together, is it enough to answer these questions?

Last edited: