90-year-old woman won Guinness for playing GTA5 8 hours a day

vivian334

We all know that we like something, but it doesn’t have much to do with age. For example, we want to talk about playing games today. In fact, games are things that many boys love. Many people don’t want to give up. They want to play for a while every day, but The reluctance of life forced me to let go of these things, but I still play it when I am idle. After all, I like it so much. I have seen a 70-year-old grandpa before. He likes playing arcade games very much. My son has played very much, so I can often see him go to the video game store. The editor feels that such a grandfather is still very interesting. Then we are going to talk about a grandmother today!

This grandma won the Guinness World certification not long ago. This honor is still very powerful. After all, it is still difficult for ordinary people to break a record. This grandma is 90 years old and can play games at this age. And I’m still playing a masterpiece, I really don’t believe it, but after seeing the grandmother playing the game, I completely dismissed this idea. The grandmother is not only skilled, but also very agile in her ideas. Is this playing Are the benefits of the game? Grandma plays games for a long time every day. Most of the games are shooting games, which seem to be exciting! And the marksmanship is also very good!

And she said that she loves games with good graphics, similar to movies, and looks very real. When you open the storage box of grandma, you can see a lot of game cards. It seems that this grandma is really a full game. Lovers, and the game that impressed her most is the Super Mary we all know. If many years later, the editor can still love how good the game is now, I hope that life will not erase our hobbies. People must not be too bad!