99% discouraging rate: you may have tried this game

AssasinK

If you want to be a good general in the world war in the future, you may need to understand and endure this super hard core game with 99% quit rate now. Some time ago, I suddenly found a game Command: Modern Air / National Operations Work.

Command: Modern Air / National Operations Work has all the features that can lead almost all the veterans and light / medium players to quit. First of all, the game frames are like following.

Command: Modern Air / National Operations Work

As soon as new players come into the game, they will react like this.

If you plan to make a movie, the plot is that a group of senior military officials in the Pentagon are nervously studying the real-time war report, then Command: Modern Air / National Operations Work is the best choice for the unknown and fierce game interface!

The game begins. Because I chose ships, of course there should be some setting options about ships.So I opened a setup panel. This is Radar panel?

I hold breath for a while, and started again from some details. After all, I am a combat commander. I can set up some combat agreements on the battlefield and order units not to fire first. So I opened my war protocol panel, and...

The UI design of Command: Modern Air / National Operations Work may also be infuriated by many UI designers.

Just as I was trying to delete the game for a refund, I suddenly wondered why the reviews of Command: Modern Air / National Operations Work are mostly positive? How could this happen?

Command: Modern Air / National Operations Work, a 2014 simulation war simulation game. Players through the role of the commander of military operations, under the premise of the script has been defined, command the troops to complete a beautiful military operation.

Command: Modern Air / National Operations Work on steam only provides the "civilian version" of the game, while the military version CMANO Pro is the training software used by military schools.

Command: Modern Air / National Operations Work is the second generation of the military game, which also has a predecessor, namely Harpoon series, which is famous in the world of war gaming. Although players can actually enter the tank or ground vehicles to attack, the simulation level of ground vehicles is not even as real as the World of Tanks.

Playing Command: Modern Air / National Operations Work, you will face a certain degree of risk in every battle decision-making. If you haven't understood some combat skills, you can't control the game well. After all, it's a war game.