A Rainy Day in New York is an artistic youth film

Gene

After his love for Barcelona, Paris and Rome, woody Allen still loves his hometown of New York. Young lovers come to Manhattan for the weekend, but it is a pity that the time is met by a heavy rain, and the budding love is scattered. The wife sees the idol director, more with father generation male star into triangle love; The man was the lead actor in a film noir directed by his best friend. Intellectual intellectual romantic metamorphosis into a young man's restlessness neurotic, not forgetting to continue to offer mankerton ageless love letters. Two hot rising stars, Timothee Chalamet from Call Me By Your Nane and Elle Fanning from Maleficent, lend youthful charm to Woody Allen's signature romantic comedy A Rainy Day in New York.

A Rainy Day in New York

A Rainy Day in New York

The plot and details of A Rainy Day in New York show that this is A very careful and sincere one, especially since Woody Allen is nearly 85 years old, and his creative energy is definitely not what it used to be. Compared to the blue jasmine, unreasonable people, magic moonlight these several, New York rainy day seems a bit surprising, let a person continue to look forward to the follow-up. In terms of personal preference, it should be the best one after match point. Woody Allen is 85 years old, his autobiography is finished, and the confusion continues. I don't know if he wants to keep writing these old stories, and I don't know if he'll see any new ones next year, or how many more? But staying creative is one way to combat the fear of death. If you're a artistic teenager, I strongly recommend you watch this movie. You'll definitely love it.