Acer C250i Portable Projector Review: brilliant auto protrait mode projection

The Acer C250i Portable Projector is cleverly designed with an auto protrait mode projection. As a 1080p resolution projector, the Acer C250i Portable Projector can project a variety of angles. Distinctive design, long-lasting battery, multi-ways of connection methods, the Acer C250i Portable Projector is one of the best choices for home cinema entertaiment and backyard movie nights.

📽 Content of Acer C250i Portable Projector Review
  • configuration and price
  • connection methods
  • jack and port
  • pros and cons

1. Configuration and Price

The Acer C250i Portable Projector boasts a 1080p (1,920 x 1,080) native resolution, which is remarkable for a mini projector, as we all know that 720p/480p is the most common figure for other models such as Anker Nebula Capsule.

However, the brightness of Acer C250i Portable Projector is 300ANSI, it means the Acer C250i will be more suitable for a dark room. If you want a home theater in the living room, you might have to spend more money to get a decent Epson or Sony model - the Acer C250i Portable Projector only costs $489.

Configuration​
Acer C250i Portable Projector​
EngineDLP
Brightness300 ANSI lumens
Resolution1920 * 1080
Inputs and InterfacesHDMI, USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Dimensions (HWD)7.5 by 4 by 4 inches
Weight1.3 lbs
Warranty1 year

Connection Methods

Acer C250i Portable Projector supports smartphone screen mirroring, Auto Portrait Projection, 360-degree body rotation, built-in battery, portable Bluetooth speaker, LED light source and other technologies .

What is Auto Portrait Projection? It allows the Acer C250i Portable Projector project videos and other content in portrait mode, which can be tilted at a wide range of angles.

The C250i is connected to the user's mobile phone via Bluetooth, and can also be connected to the user's device via traditional HDMI and USB.

Jack and Port

In terms of interface, the machine provides a MicroSD interface, an HDMI interface, a USB-A interface, a USB-C interface, a 3.5mm stereo MiniJackMiniJack, a tripod tripod interface and two DC power inputs.

Acer C250i Portable Projector is relatively large and heavy at 1.3 pounds, which is a bit heavy for a portable PJ. However, the Acer C250i Portable Projector is with a 9,000mAh battery - that promises up to 5 hours movie watching, and it is the core reason why the model weighs.

Acer C250i Portable Projector pros and cons

In conclusion, the Acer C250i Portable Projector has its advantages and disdavantages-both of them are obvious:

Pros:
  • Elegant design, cool interface
  • high resolution for mini projector: native 1080p
  • Auto Portrait Projection function
  • Flexible projection angles
  • long-lasting battery
Cons:
  • No Android system
  • Not satisfied accurately focus
  • cost nearly $500, not very budget
  • A bit heavy for a portable projector📽

Tyler123

They call it "World 1st Wireless Portable LED projector supporting Auto Portrait display"
I wanna give it a rty But the brightness stops me :sick: