All the les films I've seen over the years

BladeW

Homosexuality is no secret now, but it is still not recognized in most countries. Many suffer in silence, self-doubt and suicide. Here, I want to say that you are not exceptional, that you can find your true self, and I hope these movies can give you strength and wisdom.These are top 6 les films I have seen and feel really good.

Carol (2015)
Carol was nominated for the main competition at the 68th Cannes film festival and won the best actress award. The film is based on Patricia Highsmith's anonymous 1952 novel the Price of Salt, a lesbian novel, which the publisher initially refused to release because of its sensitive subject matter.

La vie d'Adèle (2013)
Adapted from French female writer Julie Marlowe's erotic comic "blue is the warmest color" (that is, the English title), tells the story of a girl Adele a raging homosexual love. The 3-hour film is long and not boring, full of all kinds of sexy elements, and surprisingly bold in sexual content.

The L Word Season 1 (2004)
It is the best lesbian work I have seen so far. It is a detailed depiction of their world. They are also eager to love and be loved, and they grow up in the pain of betrayal. Let a person realize that it is important to stay with a partner, but more important to stay with a friend. If there is no loyal friend, the world without love is like a bottomless abyss.

Fingersmith (2005)
It's a good suspenseful story with a nuanced emotional expression. The storyline is so good that it makes you want to read the book. The humanity is substantial and the background is realistic.

Mulholland Dr. (2001)
As a unique landmark in the history of suspense films, Mulholland Dr. is more complex and profound than almost any previous work. It is also the most famous work of David lynch.

Tipping the Velvet (2002)
The film was made by the BBC based on a novel of the same name by Sarah Waters, les. The novel was published in 1999 and was filmed in 2002. It is a gay movie in the inspirational film. The British BBC can face up to the gay theme of the script, and so bold release, the plot, nudity, sexual intercourse, KJ, a variety of ML let your blood rush.