Any advise for Epson EH-TW650 Projector with Vividstorm Screen for Movie Watching

Hello everyone,

I'm currently considering purchasing the Epson EH-TW650 projector paired with the Vividstorm projection screen for movie watching. Before making a decision, I would like to hear from the community if anyone has experience with this combination, especially regarding picture quality and brightness.
How is the picture quality of the Epson EH-TW650 projector? Are there any notable pros or cons?
With the use of the Vividstorm projection screen, does it enhance the overall visual experience? What makes it unique compared to other projection screens?
How significant is brightness in influencing the movie-watching experience? Does it remain stable in different lighting conditions (daytime, nighttime)?
Apart from the Epson EH-TW650, is Optoma projector also a recommended choice? Any users with experience using Optoma willing to share their insights?
Thank you very much for your sharing and advice! I hope to gain a better understanding of the performance of this projection setup from your valuable experiences.

Thank you!

Yes, the screen does improve the picture quality of the projector. The premise is that you need to choose the material of the screen and choose the appropriate screen material according to your projector.