Apple TV 4K in-depth using review: TV music and games

Dramaqueen

Apple TV 4K update added the Amazon Prime video application. For Apple fans and those who do n’t mind paying extra for its advantages, it ’s still our top video streaming choice, namely Dolby Vision and advanced user experience. .The biggest competition for Apple TV 4K comes from Roku, especially Roku Streaming Stick Plus. For most people, its price is less than half of Apple TV 4K.

Now Apple TV 4K finally includes an Amazon video application, and Apple's 4K streaming media box is the most beautiful product of its kind. However, if you want a premium experience and are willing to pay for it, you should buy one.

Turn on Apple TV 4K, we make some settings, and then you can use it.

Apple TV 4K in-depth using review

Main interface of Apple TV 4K

The main interface of Apple TV 4K is simple. There are a few fixed channels I watch, the main ones are TVs, where you can buy movies or open Apple TV service to watch Apple's own dramas or produced programs.

I personally like Matt Demon so I bought some of his, or some of my own. Apple TV 4K sometimes has discounts, and a movie will be cheap from $ 4.99 to $ 12.99.

Apple music on Apple TV 4K

Next is Apple music on Apple TV 4K. Conditional heroes can set up a theater system to listen to music anytime, anywhere. Last month, the Money Saving Express got 3 months of free pandora music membership, so Apple music was suspended.

Games on Apple TV 4K

Next is the App store and arcade. Apple TV 4K also has the advantage of being able to play games. Connect the Xbox or PS4 controller to play 90% of arcade games.

Bowling may be a game I highly recommend, because remote has gravity sensing, and Apple is better known as Gyroscope, so the way to play bowling is the same as the real action, except that the ball is replaced by remote. In fact, I can download some exercise games on Apple TV 4K to play, but it is just my lazy toss, and even more unwilling to spend money on the game, so I had to give up. :)
For this racing car, just use remote as the steering wheel. The actual experience is pretty good.

One important point about remote is Siri on Apple TV 4K. After continuous upgrading, Siri is finally no longer "mentally handicapped." The search function is not too convenient on Apple TV 4K. You can search for movies and watch the weather. If you connect a smart home, turn off the lights and draw the curtains, it will solve it.

What if the family falls asleep while enjoying a large movie on Apple TV 4K, or wants to peek at a small, shy movie and do n’t want to be heard? Connect to AirPods or any Bluetooth headset. Enjoy while not disturbing others. All this is due to Apple's ecological chain.
What if you want to watch domestic variety shows or TV shows, but YouTube doesn't upload them? Open the computer's browser and cast it to the Apple TV 4K via AirPlay. easy and convenient.