Best TV box by a long way

tranobago

I just have to say this for anyone that is contemplating buying an Apple TV box and is not convinced. I have never purchased an Apple product before (I am 42 years old and being using MSDOS/Windows/Android since I was 7 years). Just never occurred to me, so when I bought a TV box it was always going to be Android.

Anyway, long story short, I have been through about 3-4 TV boxes as well as my LG TV software (which is bad) and recently purchased an Apple TV 4K after getting extremely fed up with lag, problems with HDR and 4K. The Apple is by a long, long way by far much better than anything else I have ever used omegle xender .

I have a 4K 75" LG TV with HDR and apart from Netflix nothing else worked properly to play 4K, even LG's own apps didn't work correctly with Disney or Amazon. Bought a few Android boxes as well, even a Mi Box which is a good budget box that 'plays 4K' however always have the same problem, when any box tries to play 4K with HDR for a prolonged time it suddenly reboots, maybe too hot, maybe running out of memory not sure.

Have had an Apple TV 4K box for about 2 weeks now, nothing even close that has happened. Super smooth, HDR is much better and so is the picture quality and frame rate. Makes my TV feel like it is new again and it is a 2018 model. If you are not sure about buying one, BUY ONE, check out Facebook Market or Gumtree if you can't afford it. Makes everything else I have ever bought seem like an absolute pile of dogsh1t. (I have however never tried an Nvidia Shield).

Last edited: