Blow the Man Down Review

Venus

Blow the Man Down (2019)
R | 1h 31min | Comedy, Drama, Mystery | 20 March 2020 (USA)
Score: ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Perhaps because the female group has a soft, less threatening feel, the film is always like warm water, even the key points are not so dramatic presentation, including killing, body throwing, confrontation and threat. In contrast to the usual chill of its genre, it is suffused with a sense of homely problem-solving, a bit flat on the whole, like a home video, with less excitement (and, of course, the sisters' innocent smile at the end as they watch grandma flush the tank is a complete success). Such films are not, of course, perfect commercial productions, but they contain ideas that make you smile, and it is natural to expect more mature work from the two directors.

Looking back at the poster, I was so fascinated by the poster that I was fascinated before I even looked at the synopsis. Merpeople's songs lure sailors into death traps. They are the earliest manipulators, mysterious with dangerous and secret consensus. This image seems to be the perfect way to express the female wrestling and layout of the Maine coast.

If you can't accept a movie that restated the complex qualities of a woman, you might respond, like the little cop, with a bitter "I don't like her anymore" response when you realize that your sister next door is not the innocent good girl you imagined.