Buy PS4 or Xbox if I like to play shooting games?

AssasinK

If you like to play shooting games, is it more appropriate to buy PS4 or Microsoft Xbox? Shooting games mostly pursue graphics, so it tests the performance of game consoles. The handle of Microsoft Xbox One is actually superior to PS4 in the game, whether it is the adjustment of the position of the left stick and cross keys, or the design of the trigger button itself. In fact, I chose the Xbox One version for shooting games other than COD (Ubisoft and Bessie’s PvE games).

PS4 DualShock 4

PS4 DualShock 4

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (similar to Xbox One)

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (similar to Xbox One)​

Please use accelerators for all PvP games. Whether it is because you are uncomfortable when you are disconnected, or because your opponent will report you because you are a high-frequency fighter, it is not a good thing. So the speed of bare connection matching is out of the scope of discussion.

If you want to play cool, especially PvP, don't choose PS4 Slim or Xbox One S. I think you definitely don't want to beat your opponent's machine performance.

If you don’t play the two Activision games, COD and Destiny, which focus on Battlefield, Chicken Eater, Fortnite or Ubisoft’s shooting games, please choose Xbox One X.

If you play COD and Destiny, choose PS4 Pro. If you buy and decide to spend another thousand to buy an elite handle, COD can also be Xbox One X.

If you are car and ball game players except gun, choose Xbox One X.

If you still like to play games with big differences in genre, such as Japanese RPG... or you want to experience VR, choose PS4 Pro.