Comment on the top 10 game characters of Call of Duty Modern Warfare

AssasinK

The game trilogy with shocking plot and long aftertaste must be the trilogy of Call of Duty Modern Warfare series. Call of Duty Modern Warfare is the first shooting game I came into contact with. It is also the most impressive and sensual trilogy. i'm glad to make some comments on the top 10 game characters of Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

No.10 - the most respectable teammate in Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Sergeant Griggs

We should all be impressed by this black sergeant, with a machine gun and two arms. He belongs to the first special brigade of u.s.m.c. he narrowly left the battlefield before the nuclear explosion, so he escaped a disaster, and then worked with S.A.S. at the last stage, he was the only soldier who could move after the explosion of the tank car. When he dragged the soap to the bunker, he only took out his M249 saw, fired several shots, and then a bullet passed through his neck! I watched him fall and was filled with grief. He's the most respected teammate in the whole series.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare - ghost

NO.9 - the most handsome teammate in Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Simon Riley Ghost

You will also be impressed by him, wearing red sunglasses, a cold ghost mask and a personalized headset. He belongs to Task Force 141 and is the deputy of Soap. When the fire burned his body, my infinite grief, this is the first time I left tears in the plot of the game.

No.8 - the most stable American commander in Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Sergeant Foley

Captain of Hunter 2-1 team, I don't know how many people have impression on him, but he is one of my most concerned roles. Although he is black, his steady command is an example in my heart. He seemed calm and fiery; he seemed strong and tender. He is definitely not a hero. He is a true patriot.

No.7 - the most tragic Undercover in Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Joseph Allen

The Ranger soldiers originally affiliated to the hunter 2-1 team were recruited into Task Force 141 to carry out undercover missions because of their outstanding performance in an operation. He must think he is excellent, but he certainly does not know who killed him indirectly. And because of him, the US Russia war broke out

No.6 - the most obscure protagonist in Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Yuri

I used to be an alpha army. I had a feud with Makarov. I killed him and soap indirectly. I had a friendship with Makarov before. I don't know what kind of man he is.

No.5 - the most insidious general in Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Sheffield

The entire U.S. military and 141 commander in chief, and directed the 2011 (in game time) operation to capture arasad in the Middle East. Because of the failure of that action, his whole spirit seemed to collapse, and in 2016, he launched an action he called "revenge". He cooperated with Makarov, killed Allen, and triggered a war between the United States and Russia. He also led to the ghost's accidental death. He wanted to kill Makarov by 141 hands, but he was bitten back.

NO.4 - Call of Duty Modern Warfare best veteran: McMillan

I'm sure you all like him. In 1996, he led price, who was still a lieutenant, into Chernobyl and killed Imran Zakayev. However, he was injured by the helicopter he had shot down. In 2017, he was the supreme commander of S.A.S. and the team commanding sergeant wolcroft found the poison gas together with other members. However, he failed to prevent the tragedy. In my eyes, he interpreted the saying that veterans do not die, but die slowly.

Captain John (Soap) McTavish - Call of Duty Modern Warfare

NO.3 - Call of Duty Modern Warfare most valuable teammate: Captain John (Soap) McTavish

The role of soap has appeared in all the modern wars of the Department. He is one of the protagonists of the whole series. After killing Zakayev in 2011, he jumped from sergeant S.A.S. to commander of the battlefield of Task Force 141 after five years. In 2016, Sheffield was killed at a heavy price. With the help of price and Nicolai, he arrived in Russia to heal his wounds. Before going to Africa, he recovered completely and returned to the battlefield. In the ambush of Makarov, he was bombed downstairs by Makarov with C4 and sent to the rear with the help of price and Yuri. However, he was killed due to excessive blood loss! The "old" m1911a1 was put on his body

No.2 - the most experienced captain in Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Captain John Price

As the protagonist of the whole series, price's influence on people is very deep. His iconic cigar and hat leave a lot of memories. When soap was killed, he kept shouting "no!" It makes me sad. Tears are left for this series for the second time. I think I understood the meaning of war and the importance of friends to me at that time

Makarov - Call of Duty Modern Warfare

No.1 - Call of Duty Modern Warfare's smartest terrorist: Makarov

Why is he smart? First of all, he knew that when he shot Allen at Zakayev airport, he was just trying to get in trouble by using Sheffield and his Task Force 141. Secondly, he got in touch with price to let price and soap get rid of Sheffield. In the end, Yuri was originally hostile to Makarov, and Makarov was smart. He took the opportunity and prepared to kill soap and Yuri at one stroke. Who knows, soap pushed Yuri out before the bombing But the most regretful thing in his life should be that he and price are enemies. He can't afford to be hanged.