Dangbei H1 Android TV Box Review: Best way to save an old TV

tvgeek

As a big fan of Sony, I got a Sony TV model for more than 8 yrs. It provides good picture and excellent sound, however, the model is too old that it can't run any applications or networks. To solve this, I considered upgrading a smart TV at first, but I changed my mind due to a limited budget, so I chose to add a simple, little device-an Android TV box. With this new flagship Dangbei H1, my Sony TV is like having a second life. Here is my Dangbei H1 Android TV Box Review:

Dangbei H1 Unboxing-Design and Interfce

As the best TV app store in China, dangbei is always highly recommended by users and media for its quality and good reputation. We can see the packaging of Dangbei H1 set-top box is eye-catching and decent, with a impressive slogan: has served 200 million people.

Dangbei H1-Configuration

Dangebi H1's size is quite small-easy to hold in one hand. The black bar on the side has a protective sticker. The overall shape is smooth The back of the Dangebi H1 model informs the product model, name, system and factory information.

The back inputs of Dangebi H1 are very simple, AV, HDMI, USB and engine, no physical network cable interface is, the Internet can only be connected through WIFI. This Dangebi H1 has multiple attractive features, including AI voice control, quad-core processor, 2.4G/5G dual-band WiFi, support for HDR, 4K, and built-in Dangbei OS system.

Dangbei H1-Accessories

The Dangebi H1 accessories are also quite complete. Each accessory is placed in a plastic tray. In addition to the set-top box body, it contains a Bluetooth voice remote control, a power adapter, an HDMI cable and a manual. The accessories are quite satisfactory and satisfy daily use.

The remote control of the Dangbei H1 is very simple and compact, I like this minimalist design! Ergonomic design, black matte texture, soft and delicate touch. It is worth mentioning that a magic key is integrated on the side of the remote control. This button is very convenient to operate blindly and has shortcut function menus, such as one-button cleaning and Bluetooth settings. In addition, the remote control supports the current mainstream Bluetooth voice function, especially for users with elderly children at home.

Dangbei H1: Performance

Try the Dangbei H1 effect in my house first. After turning on the phone, the prompts for Dangbei are very detailed. After matching the remote controller according to the prompts, you can happily follow the show.

When the Dangbei H1 remote control has one more intelligent voice button than the ordinary remote control, press to start voice control, tell your thoughts, and let it help you achieve it. This function is particularly friendly to the elderly and children.

Before entering the Dangbei H1 interface, you can select the content you like, and then display it first on the subsequent interface. Through the step-by-step settings, you can find Dangbei's OS is very simple and friendly, and the children can easily set it up. It saves the cumbersome interface and is very comfortable.

Dangbei also has a Dangbei remote control APP, which is installed through the mobile phone APP as a bein box. TV playback and intelligent interconnection are really simple and convenient, eliminating the cumbersome operation of pressing and pressing with ordinary remote control , You can also retrieve the remote control with one key, press lightly, and the sound of Didi can follow the sound.

Dangbei H1: control of multimedia

The Dangbei H1 remote control APP on the mobile phone has a simple interface and various functions. You can even use the mobile phone to find where the remote control is. This is a very useful function for me.

The overall playback is very smooth, it could support 4K content playing. Because this TV is too old, the resolution is low, it should be able to play 1080P, you need to log in and buy a member.

Conclusion:

Dangbei H1 uses Huawei HiSilicon chips, equipped with Huawei HiSilicon chips, 2G+16G storage configuration, dual-band WiFi. The slim body is much lighter than similar products on the market. It adopts the deeply customized Dangbei OS system, which is simple and easy to use! At the same time, with the multi-function Bluetooth voice remote control, it is convenient to operate. At this price, it can have such functional performance, which is worth a try.