Defending Jacob is not as bad as what the media said

Stefani

Defending Jacob isn't as bad as the media are making out, caring it 'apples biggest flop' or 'even Evans can't save this show.

I'm not a fan of Chris Evans as I despise Captain America and everything it stands for and it's cheesy stupidity - but I prefer to se him do dramas or thriller type shows.

This was not supposed to be a massive' who dunnit' or twisted mystery. I think what Defending Jacob portrays is how in America this can happen to anyone. It also shows how you should never keep close friends and never place your job and the people you work with above anything except using the bathroom.

People are weak and terrible. They will turn on you in a second and they will betray you even after years of so called friendship or years of dedicated service they will go agsint you.

Defending Jacob is not as bad as what the media said

And this shows that mothers are always crazy and always the weak link raising boys and in a marriage 8 times out of10.

Best to have no serious friendships and don't consider your boss or colleagues anything other than stepping stones and people you can walk away from in 30 second flat if need be.

Always look out for yourself and family and take what's yours and never trust a single sole outside of the woman you married and the children you father or mother.

The rest of the worlds humans - be polite and professional but always have a plan to kill everyone you know.

Bleak, I know. But Defending Jacob offers you an insight into how people are and how the people in your life from work to friends are merely people to tolerate, nothing more.