Detailed review and purchase uggestions of "Apple Watch Series 5

The Apple Watch Series 5 is a new generation of smartwatches released with the iPhone 11. The version I got was a stainless steel + hermes indigo strap. Compared with the previous generation, the Apple Watch this time has not changed much, but is more about the optimization of the experience, which is similar to the s version of iPhone.

⌚ Design: Apple Watch Series 5 generations are in complete accord with the appearance of four generations, is still a full screen design, but introduced a new ceramic and titanium alloy material, price and hermes version. The ceramic version debuted in AppleWatch2 generation. The ceramic version is a warm white, while the titanium version has a texture very similar to the black aluminum version.

⌚ Function: Apple Watch Series 5 than a generation ago added noise monitoring, compass, dial normally on function.

Noise monitoring functions can be turned off by most people to improve battery life.

Compasses are good for outdoor adventure enthusiasts, but be aware that a magnetic strap, such as the milanese, can interfere with the compass's function.

Always On is my dream feature, which makes AppleWatch more like a watch. Ever since I owned my first Moto360, I've wanted a smartwatch to support this. Until this generation of AppleWatch, apple reduced the refresh rate when the watch was off to 1hz (refresh every second), which greatly reduced the power consumption of the screen. But the second hand of the dial disappears in screen-off mode, and the background of most dials turns black and the brightness drops.

⌚ Performance: Apple Watch Series 5 chips on the performance and the four generations of the same, but the power consumption is reduced, run the very smoothly, also increased to 32 gb, memory can be Apple Music download Music to Watch, AirPods directly connected.

⌚ Battery: limited improvement compared to 4th generation.

⌚ Purchase Suggestions: students party and sports enthusiasts recommend buying Nike version, version for a few more than ordinary aluminum alloy dial, the same price, but the aluminum version of the simple sense is a bit poor.

If you want to take into account the appearance level, it is recommended that the stainless steel version, stainless steel version is easier to match clothes, even in formal occasions is also very decent. Boys can also choose black, gold is suitable for both men and women. But the stainless steel version is only available on cellular networks, and will cost a premium.

Money advice direct hermes version, with a dial appearance level is very high, with this generation of always on function, you are the most beautiful baby on gai. If necessary, I can tell you how to install the hermes dial using a third-party app.

In addition, aluminum alloy version is not recommended to buy cellular network version, support the city is limited, and the power consumption will be very fast.