Differences between XGIMI CC Aurora and Dark Knight Projectors

The Chinese Home Projector brand XGIMI has released two version of XGIMI CC Projector series in recent years. The two XGIMI CC projectors have similar looks, and both of the products have 720p resolution, but there is a big price gap between these 2 PJs. What are differences between XGIMI CC Aurora and XGIMI CC Dark Knight Projector? Why the prices are different?

Differences between XGIMI CC Aurora and Dark Knight Projectors

In fact, The XGIMI CC Aurora Projector and The XGIMI CC Dark Knight Projector have the same parameter, both of them are capable of displaying 350 Lumens, setting with a native resolution of 1280x720, weighing in at 1.5 kg, available for purchase in April 2018. Actually, the only difference between them is the interface-white and black. However, The XGIMI CC Aurora Projector is still in production while the XGIMI CC Dark Knight Projector has been discontinued by XGIMI. So we cannot buy the XGIMI CC Dark Knight Projector from Amazon Official now even if we see a nice price as $300.

Differences between XGIMI CC Aurora and Dark Knight Projector

The XGIMI CC projects a 720p HD image up to 180″. It can handle videos from Netflix, YouTube, and other video sites. It comes with JBL speakers built-in. The projector features autofocus and keystone correction. It has WiFi, AirPlay, and Miracast support.

wheelee

Got My CC a few years ago & it's still a good portable projector till now, friends are amazed by the PQ & 3D will blow you away @ dark room

test when i first got it, 5PM open windows
lXhs76P.jpg

x5.png

Amnesia

Got My CC a few years ago & it's still a good portable projector till now, friends are amazed by the PQ & 3D will blow you away @ dark room

test when i first got it, 5PM open windows
lXhs76P.jpg

x5.png

love that fish in yr picture:)
have you uploaded another pic in your post?
i saw a small image after the text but it seems to fail?