Don't wait to change your bulbs.

refer

I have an Epson 5050 and this is my 2nd replacement bulb. I let it go well over its replacement reminder. Nearly a thousand hours. I really didn't think it looked terrible but I noticed on some dark scenes that it was likely not a stylistic choice to be so dark.

Just changed it out and it was immediately apparent. I laughed. The menus for things like Netflix and even volume bar from my Denon look almost different they're so much brighter and more colorful.

I'm currently watching the 2nd season of Tokyo Vice and Ansel Elgort's face is so crisp and bright compared to the first five episodes I watched that it's actually giving me anxiety like I'm tripping or something.

Change your bulbs brothers.

Mogens

Projector bulbs can be expensive, but waiting for a complete burnout can damage the projector itself. I recommend having a spare bulb on hand and replacing it when the picture starts to get dimmer.

wheelee

Projector bulbs can be expensive, but waiting for a complete burnout can damage the projector itself. I recommend having a spare bulb on hand and replacing it when the picture starts to get dimmer.
now that bulbs are on their way out, total ban in EU by 20226, better stock up on them if you want to keep using those bulb pj's