Emotn projector vs okk projector Which is better?

klsloo

OKK My Review: For the price that I paid to have a screen anywhere I want giving HD quality is awesome. The wifi part of this unit of what you are getting may be the most confusing thing to some people. Think of it as a TV streaming device, where it can play movies stored on your network. If you are looking to cast from your phone or other device this wont do it off the bat however you can buy a dongle and add it to the HDMI port to get that full capability. The quality of it is great again for the price expecting between 720 - 1080p quality on how far the projector is from the “screen” and has good bright contrasts as long as you are in a dark environment. During the day it is much harder to see. It has a stand which is cool that they included that. The UI is ok and takes a few times to understand it no thanks to the manual. The speaker is okay for a projector but would recommend output to a separate device for full experience. Overall I like the device for the price I paid and would recommend to those looking lower end portable projector.