Emotn UI (Not Ready for Primetime)

Powerfader

This is the 2nd day in a row that I have had ISSUES with this app!

1. Weather Widget disappears.
2. Wallpaper and Screensaver selection area seems to change in appearance, names (i.e., video instead of Dynamic) as if it reverts back to an older version?
3. Keep getting an error message (Something Error...) when trying to manually set my location.
4. When I uninstall and try to reinstall. It seems that an older version of the apk is what is being installed...not certain about this.

Yesterday I messed with the same issues. Finally in the late afternoon I got the damn thing to download properly. Now here I am the next morning and the EXACT same issues reappeared. That's strike 2. When I get to strike 3, YOU'RE OUT!

Either fix the weather widget or give us the option to add our own weather widget.

Btw, this is the 2nd time I have tried contacting customer support, and you still have NOT responded!

Suggestions: Code in the ability to adjust transparency and size for widgets and app icons (placement would be nice, too). Also, it would be fantastic if you would include sound with the animated wallpapers and screensavers.

Fyi: It is really not necessary to include the names of the apps. It's kind of redundant.

Last edited: