Epson 3800 4k projector.

monon

We our setting up our home theater in the basement. We have a 3800 Epson 4k projector and a Denon receiver. Am I correct in setup that all our streaming devices and game consoles will plug into our receiver!? So we will have 1 HDMI cable that runs from the receiver HDMI out to the projector, ethernet 10.0.0.0.1 ran from modem to receiver and then our Roku, Xbox and so on will hook into the receiver?

Last edited:

sasamomo

Epson projectors are known for their quality, but the price tag on the 3800 is pretty steep. I might also consider some of the new 4K laser projectors from other brands for a more budget-friendly option

Tbeufg45

The Epson 3800 4K projector is definitely on my shortlist for upgrading my home theater. The specs look impressive, especially the HDR support. Curious to see how the black levels perform in a completely dark room.

Billy889

I'm thinking about getting a projector for movie nights, and the Epson 3800 caught my eye. Is it overkill for a casual viewer like me? Are there any good resources to learn more about projector technology?

llisaa

How long does the lamp typically last on the Epson 3800? Replacing projector lamps can be expensive, so that's a factor to consider for the total cost of ownership.

wheelee

just remember that Lamps are going to be obsolete as there will be a ban in EU countries, so stock up on them Or you could consider Laser models.