For mild PC gamers, is a wireless XBOX controller necessary?

Stephenn

Wireless is very, very necessary. I will give you a few scenes, you have a more comfortable chair, sit at the computer desk to play:
1. If you use the keyboard and mouse to lean forward, you will feel back pain after playing for a long time.
2. It is uncomfortable if you use a wired cable. If the cable is long, you can lean back, but the long cable may be entangled with your headphones, mouse, network cable, etc. And the handle is hanged there and accidentally tripped, the handle may fall from a height. Although I feel that the Xbox is quite strong (I haven't died after falling a few times), right?
3. While wireless, you can comfortably lean on the chair, play with confidence, your hands will naturally hang in front of the crotch, and occasionally magnify the move and you can feel different vibrations. Not to mention the use of living room TV, lying on the bed playing computer or mobile games, wireless will give you great convenience.

AssasinK

A wireless controller is necessary, and you must buy the third-generation controller with Bluetooth. After all, this generation of controller can be connected to pc xbox iOS and has a wide range of applications. Some games are very easy to play with the gamepad, but some are not.