Game consoles Xbox, Nintendo, PS4 pros and cons to memorize my gaming history

Anna

As a fan of E-sports in the student era, I have a collection of classic game consoles on the market. When the conoro virus outbreak is serious and I can't go out, I give you a general introduction of their advantages and disadvantages and their prices, and give you a reference of the game consoles that I used to play.

Game console Xbox360
I bought 3300 yuan of 1T memory familiar with many large-scale games, which are exclusive. The animation of the game is like a movie. The high-definition picture quality is excellent, and it's all big production. If your BF likes to play games, he will love you more if you buy him one. In terms of motion sensing games, the game I played most is fruit ninjas. I play other motion sensing games, sports game, dancing and fitness games basically. The children can play a little. Their motion sensing game doesn't need to be equipped with other accessories alone, and they don't need to hold things in their hands. They can be identified by standing there directly. It's a long time since the production was stopped. Most of the products bought on the market are refurbished machines. However, there are a lot of buyers. Now they are all cracked versions. They don't need to spend money to buy games. They used to buy hundreds of games. When you buy, let the seller fill you with games.

Game console Nintendo Wii
A kind of about 2000 yuan for the nintendo host and accessories. Nintendo's game needless to say, accompany the 80's to grow up, Super Mario classic series games are in this console. Women and children first push the mainframe. The disadvantage is that there is no HD interface, so the picture quality is average, but the game is more cartoon. I like to play Super Mario racing car and taiguda people most. The most classic of Nintendo host is the legend of Zelda and Mario series. Body sense games all need accessories. If you want, you need to hold the handle. You need to buy drums, shooting butts, driving steering wheel, yoga board balance board, dancing blanket, etc. alone. You can't directly recognize the human body like 360. This host just stopped production at the beginning of last year, and now it should still be able to buy inventory machines. It's all cracked versions. There's no need to pay for games.

Game console Nintendo Switch
The Nitendo Switch console costs about 2400 yuan. The console hasn't been cracked yet, so all the games have to be purchased. A game costs about 200-400 yuan. At present, I've spent about 3000 yuan only buying game cards A kind of Yes, the most expensive game card I bought is the new fitness ring adventure recently. It's very good to lose weight and keep fit. Buy this fitness ring A kind of The game cost 800 yuan. One of the obvious advantages of this game machine is that it can be used for many purposes and can be carried around. I usually play more games on the plane, and can also connect to the TV to play, or be used as a body feeling game machine. If you often go out and want to take it with you, buy it.

Game console Nintendo FC (NES)
It costs about 100 to 300 yuan, not to say much, buy it for nostaligia.

Game console PS4
In addition, the PS4 is also a generation of classic hosts. There are different exclusive games between different hosts. The exclusive game is whether I have you or not. So it's OK to buy the game you want to play on the same host, but PS4's motion sensing experience is very weak. Don't expect to use it to play motion sensing games.

Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii is not available now. New game consoles like Xbox series X and PS5 are coming one after another. Here I share the article to memorize my gaming history.

Last edited: