Halo 3 arrives on PC for Halo Insiders via the Master Chief Collection

EmmaStone

The major project undertaken by 343 Industries to bring Halo: The Master Chief Collection to PC players is not over. After the release of Halo 2 Anniversary on May 12, this is the remaster of Halo 3 that will interest us.

Halo 3 is the next game in our line-up coming to PC. In 2007, it was the episode of Halo that brought us Theater, the Forge, and some of the community's favorite game modes like Grifball, Infection and much more. Halo 3 holds a special place in the hearts of many players and we know that it is one of the games, if not the most anticipated game in the collection.

Halo 3 arrives on PC for Halo Insiders via the Master Chief Collection

HALO 3

In a long blog post , the developers announce that members of the Halo Insider program will soon be able to get their hands on this third installment, or at least in part. This test will take place from the first half of June, both on Steam and on the Microsoft Store.

We learn that five campaign missions and twelve multiplayer maps (with several game modes) will be there alongside the Forge and the Theater. If you are interested in being part of Halo Insider, you just need to register via this page . You can also play Halo 2 Anniversary now, and in theory without any problem since the facetious bug making the rockets teleport in your teammates is corrected .

Amnesia

A lot of noise for a Halo Reach identical to the original ... not interesting for me already that the campaign is very short, the shortest HALO for me. A graphic update would have been welcome and might have attracted me.