HBO spicy series with hot scenes in 2020: Euphoria

Amnesia

If the domestic youth drama brings you the feeling of sweet love, then this drama presents the traumatic beauty brought by real youth.

The most anticipated HBO in 2019 is "Hyper" . To be honest, when I first saw this drama, I was completely attracted by its cover.

1586833411624.png

The blurry and mysterious purple tone is matched with a youthful face with crystal tears. Isn't this poster what our inner world is difficult to express?

1586833439743.png

The play is based on an Israeli drama about a teenager who was murdered outside a nightclub a year ago, and a year after the tragedy, other teenage companions tried to escape reality through drugs, sex and violence in response to an uncertain future.

1586833449610.png

The most poignant thing about this drama is that the teenagers use their methods to fight against the world they don't like, masking the real pain in their hearts and protecting the people they want to protect most. No one's personality and pain should be disparaged and isolated.

1586833463222.png

The hostess zendaya was originally a Disney child star. It can be said that she is the one who should not come to the show, but shouldn't the Disney princess have the opportunity to show her nature. On the contrary, the detox girl performed by zendaya is very good. Although she takes drugs, she is kind. This is the most real self.

1586833473932.png

The most amazing thing about me in this play is the second woman. When she wore a miniskirt like water and ice, carrying a backpack and passing the bicycle by the hostess, her figure and face were simply amazing.

In reality, Hunter Schafer is an American female fashion model, actor, artist, LGBT rights activist, and a transgender woman. He has a unique personality and unique ideas. The following is her ins dynamics.

In reality, Hunter Schafer is an American female fashion model, actor, artist, LGBT rights activist, and a transgender woman. He has a unique personality and unique ideas. The following is her ins dynamics.

Jules, who plays in the play, likes Japanese culture and also plays a trans person.

1586833530993.png

The last character in this film also has excellent expressive power, that is, Kat Hernandez with overweight. She is the kind of person who became a fat girl in the real world, as if the fat man should be laughed at.
But the role she played showed people that they thought they were brave in accepting themselves and had a self-hearted heart, even fat girls would have attractiveness in image and sex.

1586833551114.png

The characters in the film have their own uniqueness, full of personality, and self-expression. Recognize yourself in the confusing events. There is a bridge segment in the play that shows almost 30 second-hand dicks, which may seem exaggerated, but this may be a way for young Americans to show themselves.

At the end of each episode of the play, a phone number for help is placed, perhaps for those who are confused but have no place to talk.

Under the open social background of American youth culture, drug addiction, popping, fancy dress, homosexuality, and transgenderism are completely unacceptable in China, for most people. But the personality will not be destroyed. A diverse society needs tolerance.

1586833591233.png

"Excitement" shows the attitudes of young people in life, but who has never been young, as Benhard Schlink wrote in "Long Reader"-

"Is this true for everyone? When I was young, I always felt confident for a while and lost confidence for a while. I imagined myself completely incompetent and unattractive, and at the same time I felt that I was born to be a talent for me.

What we need is courage to live beautifully.