Why is the Bluetooth remote control indicator light of Hisense TV not on?
There are several reasons why the Hisense TV Bluetooth remote control does not work and the indicator light does not light up:
1. The battery of the bluetooth remote control is exhausted and the power is insufficient, so that the remote control cannot be controlled.
2. If the Bluetooth remote control has been dropped or collided with force, it may also cause the indicator light of the remote control to fail. External force will cause the parts inside the Bluetooth remote control to loosen, so that the indicator light of the Bluetooth remote control does not light up.
3. Another reason may be that the battery of the Bluetooth remote control is in poor contact with the electrodes in the battery box.
How to fix Hisense TV Remote Indicator Light Not On?
The check steps and solutions for the TV bluetooth remote control indicator light is not on and cannot be remotely controlled:
1. If the TV's Bluetooth remote control fails due to insufficient battery power, you can try to replace the battery. After the replacement, the TV's Bluetooth remote control can be used normally.
2. If the internal parts of the TV bluetooth remote control are loose due to the previous strong impact, you can open the back cover of the remote control for a detailed inspection to see where the looseness or disconnection occurs. If there is such a situation , you can find a professional for re-welding.
3. If the failure is caused by the poor contact between the battery and the metal electrodes in the battery box, the easiest way is to grind off the rusted parts on the electrodes, and then pull the spring more open, so that after the battery is put in Can be firmly fixed inside. This will allow the Bluetooth remote control to return to normal.