How do I know what TV features are really needed?

If you want to know what features are really needed for you, you must know what is your demand for the new TV.

How do I know what TV features are really needed?

If you confirm the demand for TV, you can be more clear about what kind of TV you want when purchasing, and it is also convenient to understand relevant information in advance and make a good purchase strategy. Therefore, if you wish to change your TV recently, you must be clear about your usage needs.

For example, if you just buy it for the elderly or children, or if you usually just use it to watch dramas, then you don’t need too high requirements for TV quality. You can choose a more affordable model.

If you are using a TV to play console games, then pay attention to the refresh rate of the TV. Moreover, you have to distinguish the true and false refresh rate, whether it supports all channels, etc. If you are like me and need a high-quality TV, then you need more features that improve the picture quality, such as the display technology used by the TV, screen material, brightness, etc.