How good is Harman Kardon 's sound? An Aura Studio 3 user's word

I am a Crystal 3rd generation Harman Kardon Aura Studio 3 user. I think this Harman Kardon speaker is good, the Bluetooth connection is very convenient, and the Harman Kardon sound quality is also very good, but I do n’t dare to turn it on too loudly. I think the subwoofer will make complaints.

How good is Harman Kardon 's sound?

How good is Harman Kardon?​

Everyone's evaluation criteria for what is good sound quality are different. It is difficult to evaluate the quality of a Harman Kardon speaker. Each brand has its own strengths. If you look at the evaluation of those speakers, you will find that more time The quality of a Harman Kardon speaker has a lot to do with the author's writing. The sound quality is a very subjective concept. It is difficult to make the text completely clear, and the word might be very subtle, and the Harman Kardon sound quality cannot be seen when reading the text.

For non-audiophiles like me, I think this Harman Kardon speaker fully meets my needs. The price is not expensive (starting with $ 199), the value is high, the operation is convenient, it sounds comfortable, plus there is no need to deliberately learn the knowledge of professional speakers. very good. Supplementary desktop picture for reference only.

v2-f083f44dcd0a848b99407f461b39fef9_b.jpg