How to buy Xbox Series X at the best price in the first time?-4 Creative Ways

Nike Kidman

Microsoft officially announced the next-generation Xbox at the Game Awards on December 13, 2019, called the Xbox Series X. Its exterior design has been announced and uses a cube shape. The console will be released during the 2020 holiday. How to buy Xbox Series X at the best price in the first time?

How to buy Xbox Series X at the best price in the first time?-4 Creative Ways
  1. Pretending terminally ill and write to Microsoft that you want to play XSX during this time before going on the road. In this way, you may be the first consumer to play, without even spending money to buy a host, I still trust Microsoft's hospice care
  2. First of all, I assume that you are a healthy person with no serious brain disease and can think normally, so you will not consider mainland licensed goods.
    Secondly, the only place in the world where no one buys Xbox but Microsoft will insist on supply is Japan. Just go to a game store to make an appointment, the first xsx in Japan is yours.
    At that time, the price of Xbox in the United States was more than twice that of Japan. It may happen again, it depends on luck.
    In the game console industry, Japan is a dad, and sons have to sell their retired father's face, even if he is a ghost father.
  3. It ’s not right to buy the first time, there will be various problems in the starting. If you want to buy from aboard, you have to rely on purchasing. It is more convenient if people are abroad, and the starting price of the oversea Bank is really expensive.
  4. It must be a day trip. The traditional Japanese version of the traditional art performance Xbox finds it out of stock
    I have to say that Japanese brand loyalty is really high. Except for the month of the first launch of xboxone, sales in most other months are less than 4 digits.

Wyatt21

Microsoft: Please provide the account book, real estate certificate, medical records of the top three or more hospitals and the bank's running water in the past six months [Naughty]