How to connect Switch to projector?

Thskhdsds

Can the Switch connect to a projector? Many people ask this question. Its answer is, yes, the Switch can be connected to a projector. The video signal of the Switch can be transmitted through HDMI, and now the projector is equipped with an HDMI signal interface, so the Switch can be connected to the projector. Here's a tutorial on how to connect the Switch to a projector.
1656483776956.png

The Switch is a signal output device and is equipped with an HDMI interface on its base. The projector is a signal source input device that can receive signal input from HDMI, VGA, and AV interfaces. Therefore, connect the HDMI to the base of the switch and connect the other end to the HDMI port of the projector to connect the switch to the projector.

1. Place the Switch on the exclusive base of the Switch.

1656483791127.png

2. Then connect the Switch base to the projector using HDMI.

1656483802216.png

3. Then switch the signal source of the projector to HDMI.

1656483828352.png

Bluerr.1

Yes! ! Project the game screen to a big screen to play. I tried projecting it to a 120-inch big screen of Vividstorm. The screen was magnified hundreds of times, and it was super cool to play.

Popo

Yes! ! Project the game screen to a big screen to play. I tried projecting it to a 120-inch big screen of Vividstorm. The screen was magnified hundreds of times, and it was super cool to play.
I also like to connect the game to big screen! Super cool!