How to play "Streets of Rage 4"on PC / Switch / PS4 / Xbox One?

Nike Kidman

"Streets of Rage 4" is now available on the PC / Switch / PS4 / Xboxone platform. The horizontal version of the customs clearance action game "Streets of Rage" recently updated the latest promotional video.The Xbox Game Pass lineup will be added at the same time, and each platform will have a 10% discount within 4 days of the game.

Streets of Rage 4

"Streets of Rage 4"​

The "Streets of Rage" series is a classic action game owned by SEGA. Prior to this, "Streets of Rage" has released three works, with a series of excellent operating feel and game mechanics, plus electronic dance style background music, which has won good reviews. As the latest work in the series, "Streets of Rage 4" adds a new game mechanism based on classics, exquisite hand-painted special effects and background music created by the master music team. How is the latest work of this series that combines multiple elements, let us look at it together!

I bought the game as soon as it was released. As a fan of Streets of Rage, I made an 8-point evaluation for the game. The overall evaluation of the game is as follows:

"Streets of Rage 4" is with some "selling old" feelings. In addition to a certain degree of tribute, I can still feel the adaptation and innovation of the game in the current game market environment, which is also the sincerity from the developer. For some fans of horizontal clearance games or those who love arcade games, "Streets of Rage 4" is definitely a work you want.