How To Use Ring Doorbell On Sony Android TV

ezseun

ring doorbell on sony android tv.jpg
Connecting your new SONY Android TV to Ring Doorbell devices will give you additional features to improve your home experience. It's also a great way to make your TV more interesting than what the manufacturer provides. This allows you to control your entire home security system. The Sony Android TV System is an excellent choice for those looking to upgrade their home entertainment center with some smarts.

Sony Electronics Inc. previously announced that Sony's Android TVs offer expanded smart capabilities and functionality with Alexa via the Amazon Alexa Music, Cameras, and TV Control app. US customers can install the Alexa app on their TV and enjoy music, see live video from their compatible smart home cameras, and pair their TV with an Echo device for convenient voice control with Alexa. This is available on Sony's Android TV platform in the Sony Select row on the home screen. You can connect your ring doorbell to your TV after installing the Alexa Fire TV app on your SONY TV.

Ring Doorbell Is Compatible With Sony Android TVs

Smart TVs with Android OS or Chromecast devices can access their Ring video doorbell via an Alexa device if the Google Home app is integrated with Alexa.

"Alexa, show me the door," I can simply say when I want to view my front door?" It works with Sony aNDROID TVs.

How To Connect A Ring To A Sony Smart TV

1. Launch the Ring app and choose your Doorbell.

2. Ring Alerts are toggled by selecting an option when you click on them, and Motion Alerts can be enabled if they appear.

3. By opening the SmartThings app on your TV, please enable Ring and/or Motion. Then allow your device to keep track of these.

All Fire TVs and Fire TV Sticks include your Ring Doorbell, allowing you to view it whether you have one turned on.

How Do I Install Ring Doorbell On My Smart TV?

1. Navigate to the Ring app on your phone and launch it.

2. You can select your preferred alerts by tapping the switch next to Ring Alerts or Motion Alerts.

3. Then switch on your television.

4. Ring Alerts or Motion Alerts are prompted by the Ring App or on the app when using the Ring Doorbell Pro.

Is It Possible To Connect A Ring Doorbell To A Sony Smart TV?

Sony's new Kindle Fire with Amazon Alexa App expands smart capabilities for its Android TVs through on-device cloud computing. The Alexa app, which is available on their TV, is configured so that Sony TV customers can connect to a variety of smart home cameras, including Ring, Wyze, and others, to view live video from their cameras when they are not in use.

Last edited: