How to use the panoramic sound in 2020?

Celine2020

High-definition home theater is not just about the image quality and ignore the sound effect. It is difficult to match the exquisite picture only with the number and volume of speakers of the TV in home theater . The traditional home theater uses AV power amplifier (A / V Reciver) on the audio-visual equipment with multiple passive speakers and more than one subwoofer, this kind of combination will bring a lot of trouble in wiring and speaker positioning, so the SoundBar has become the first choice for home theater.

home theater in 2020

The core idea, it is enough to spend less money

I wanted to start a long discussion in detail. If I am old, I will try to hold back. (I still write a little more, if you are anxious to buy, you can directly see the eighth part)

The first thing to make clear is that the echo wall in home theater , like the laser TV, is a compromise on the room space. To achieve the same effect of home theater , it must cost more money. Spending more money may not necessarily achieve better results. So it's not worth wasting money, just to achieve the desired effect in home theater .

(There is an independent audio-visual room, please find the audio-visual design and construction team, the room is also an important component of the listening environment)

The audio track of a movie is not as rich in melody and overtones as in music of home theater. The home theater sound effects are all dry sounds. Therefore, in the case of a limited budget of home theater, we should not talk about the sound quality at the very first. The basic factors of home theater such as the number of channels, power and frequency response should be considered comprehensively, and not obsessed with the manufacturers ’hypocritical hype, especially the virtual surround sound technology. This thing is useful. Why are there so many speakers in the home theater. Normally, sound quality is proportional to power, volume and price.